GMobileSync 1.3.7 whole day event not shown

May 1, 2009 at 8:38 PM
Hi friends.... after sync, I can not find the whole day events, sorry... may be the soft doesn´t sync that ??
Otherwise it works fine,  thanks for that helpfull tool

Hagen

Loox N500 / WM5

Developer
May 2, 2009 at 4:54 AM
GMobileSync should be able to syn all day events, could you please provide more information on you problem? Which system do you use on your phone? Is it an recurring all day events? Does this problem happen when sycn from GCal to phone or from phone to GCal? Is there any error messages shown when doing the sync process? Thanks.

May 2, 2009 at 7:19 AM
lifanxi, thank you for speedily answer, 

My Hardware is a PDA FSC LooxN500, with the system WinMobile 5 / PC 2,4ghz 4gbRam  WinXpSP3 - GoogleChrome - Calendar with WeatherPlugIn

- while sync from gcal to pda the one day event will shown at PDA / all day event not
- while sync from PDA to gcal both, oneday and allday events, will not shown in gcal (not ok), but deleted events on pda will also delet in gcal, thats ok.
- the 4day weather in gcal will shown as allday event at PDA also in todayscreen, thats also ok. But the warning for weather 15min befor daychanging is not ok

- no errormessage while sync -  gMobileSync says synchronisazion complete

best regards    Hagen
May 4, 2009 at 7:42 PM
...today I was disabeling the weather forecast in my Gcalc preferences and deleted the done entries, now it works ... Im happy
Thanks for the fantastic job

Hagen
Developer
May 5, 2009 at 2:04 AM
Hagen,

Sorry for my late reply and thank you for your feed back.

I'm still not able to reproduce your problem. I'll continue to pay attention on this issue and let you know if there's any new findings.