Multiple Calendar support - what needs to be done?

May 23, 2007 at 1:10 AM
Have any of the developers taken a look through the code to see what needs to be done to add in multiple calendar support? I may be able to lend a hand with the coding/testing.

Thanks.

-Pete
Sep 8, 2007 at 8:28 PM
This would definitely be a "killer" feature for me because I have 5 calendars...ideally I'd love to sync them all to my Treo using this wonderful application.
Sep 23, 2007 at 3:10 PM
I've been wondering about this. Going to look at the source and google APIs to see what it takes.
Nov 10, 2007 at 6:18 PM
Hi,

To be able to give a "category" (office, personal, ...) to each different calendar would also be great.

Today when I change the credentials and sync with my two differents calendars, each events remind me of the google account they came from by adding the gmail address as a "participant" of the event.
This is better than nothing but not really usefull. A "category" would allow to sort the event, wich is much more usefull...

PS: sorry if there is english mistakes, I'm a french user of GmobileSync.
Bye.
Nov 10, 2007 at 6:28 PM
To be able to sync with the different account by pressing the sync button only once would be excellent by the way...
Nov 27, 2007 at 3:31 PM
Edited Nov 27, 2007 at 3:41 PM
Hello again you all,
I have in mind an usefull option for the multiple calendar sync :

It would be good to have the ability of choosing if you want the 2-way-sync for each calendar account or just for specific one(s).

For exemple : one of my calendar account is an office one, and other co-workers can watch it.
Of course I don't want my personnal rendez-vous to appear on the google calendar webpage after I sync...
But on the other hand I'd like to have the 2-way-sync working with my personnal calendar account... !!!

Does this option seems possible to create ? (I don't know anything about coding...)
Jan 24, 2008 at 5:12 AM
Edited Jan 24, 2008 at 5:13 AM
I hate to chime in with a "me too" comment, but I'm going to anyway. I just tried GMobileSync and was really impressed that it automagically synced with my Google Apps for Domains account but, unfortunately, only for the 'main' calendar. Unfortunately, I don't use that calendar - I've created a couple other calendars that I actually use on a regular basis, mainly so each category can have a different color. I'd absolutely love to be able to sync with all of those calendars. Any chance it'll happen?

Thanks a ton, and please keep up the good work.
Jan 24, 2008 at 5:12 AM
Edited Jan 24, 2008 at 5:13 AM
Sorry, accidentally replied twice and not sure how to delete this post...
Sep 24, 2008 at 6:13 PM
Multiple calendar support would be great. It syncs my primary calendar perfectly on my T-Mobile Dash (WM6/Windows CE 5.2).